University Hospitals Authority & Trust – Oklahoma City, OK
Under supervision of the University Hospitals Authority & Trust (UHAT), Director of Facility Solutions, and working closely with the Facility Solution Coordinator and Lead, responsible for the on-going monitoring, maintenance, administration and reporting of facility operations on the cloud based facility maintenance management system on the ServiceNow platform.
$40,000 to $46,000 / year (Based on Experience and/or Skill)
High School / GED required, Associates Degree+ preferred
ServiceNow Certifications Preferred (Not Required)
ServiceNow Experience Preferred (Not Required)
Examples of Work Performed
– Development, maintaining, monitoring and troubleshooting of facilities modules and processes.
– Create, implement and maintain workflows, UI scripts, facilities catalogs and knowledge bases.
– Recommend, plan and implement changes and enhancements.
– Prepares custom reports and metrics using performance analytics for staff, management and executive review.
– Evaluates new products/technologies to determine impact on existing system configurations.
– Provide phone/email support as required.
– Develop policies and procedures in relations to operation of the system.
– Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
Knowledge and Skills
– Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to prioritize effectively.
– Ability to quickly learn new technologies and keep abreast of the latest technological advances.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of facilities staff.
– Demonstrated ability to work independently or under only general direction.
– Must be detail oriented, highly organized, a team player and a quick learner with a positive attitude.
The position is an office-based position with regular visits to work sites on campus. ServiceNow training will be provided.
While performing the duties of this job, the colleague is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $46,000.00 /year
- cloud based maintenance management: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- ServiceNow Certifications
To apply, please visit: Indeed.com