27 Nov Software Developer II – Jenks, OK
Why Work Here?
“Great people, exciting growth, family oriented atmosphere!”
Software Developer II JOB SUMMARY:
This position is responsible for complex enhancements and break-fixes for existing applications. This team is responsible for understanding customer problems and developing or integrating solutions that will solve these problems.
Software Developer II ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
• Creates, dev tests, and reviews complex code based on coding standards.
• Solves complex problems and situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment.
• Performs complex enhancements and break-fixes for existing applications.
• Partners with QA Tester to ensure enhancements and break-fixes have appropriate testing plans.
• Coordinates with technology teams across organization for implementation and monitoring (including night and weekend implementations).
• Partners with experience developers on new solutions.
• Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned
Software Developer II REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Thorough knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
• Thorough knowledge of Azure DevOps
• Self-Motivated and willing to go the extra mile to launch the best solution possible
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in teams
• Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
• Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines as necessary
• Ability to be comfortable working in an ultra-collaborative environment where iterations on concepts are expected and welcome
• Prefer involvement in the Tulsa technology community
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of related work experience
• 2-5 years of experience in application development with .NET C#, MS SQL Databases, Angular HTML5
• Prefer experience with SCSS a plus
• Prefer experience with Mobile Development
• Prefer related experience in the mortgage or financial services industry
About Gateway Mortgage Group:
Gateway Mortgage Group is a privately owned, full-service mortgage company that has been in business since 2000. We employ over 1,200 people and maintain Corporate offices in Jenks, OK, and Dallas and Irving, TX – we also have over 150 retail offices in 42 states. We provide mortgage services to approximately 125,000 customers each year and will generate more than $6 billion in new loans in 2018. While that is all impressive, our passion of Strengthening Families is at the core of the Gateway Vision!