17 Dec Analyst II – Cybersecurity
This is a career-level role in the Cybersecurity Department responsible for understanding and interpreting the business and technical requirements of creating and advancing next generation, forward-thinking applications. This role will innovate creative future strategic and tactical plans which further develop Sonic’s Identity and Access Management and Data Protection program. As a member of the Cybersecurity team, this role will work collaboratively to ensure a cutting-edge level of security processes, procedures, and tools are leveraged throughout the enterprise to further mature the IAM and Data Protection position.
• Collaborate with business to develop, integrate, and apply technical IAM and Data Protection solutions such as but not limited to IDP, PAM, CASB, PKI and DLP.
• Maintain, upgrade, support, and administer IAM and Data Protection technology solutions.
• Implement, support, and maintain a Privilege Account Management solution. • Maintain a program of least privilege for intellectual property and sensitive data
• Lead in the development, implementation, and maintenance of an Enterprise Data Encryption & Masking Strategy.
• Focus on maturing a Data Handling program throughout the various stages of the data lifecycle, including policy revision, procedure creation, and technical application.
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or combination or prior work experience in the field of software development.
• 3 – 5 years of work experience in information security. Prior Retail Technology experience preferred. Prior Quick Service Restaurant experience, a plus.
• Preferred Certifications (or working toward): CISSP, CCNA, CISM, CISA or other similar security certifications
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Experience with Identity Providers, CASB, PKI, DLP, and PAM.
• Experience with Data Loss Prevention and Encryption/Tokenization standards and strategies
• Experience with Database Security
• Solid IAM foundation: Role based assess, least privilege, etc.
• Experience with IaaS/PaaS environments
• Experience with assisting in large-scale technology deployment projects • Utilizes problem solving, customer service skills, strong written, verbal and project management skills. • Identify risk issues affecting work progress and recommend solutions
• Systematically understand issues and challenges by leveraging all available resources and innovate create
• A strong customer focus is required; this position includes frequent interaction with associates at all levels
of the organization.
• Must be self-motivated and driven to go the distance with potential unhappy technology consumers.
• Strong desire for learning processes, procedures and new software and hardware capabilities required.
• Relationally driven.
• Proven skills in technology troubleshooting.
• Ability to work well under pressure and have great organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Skills to be consistently updated based on new software development and hardware technologies.
• Ability to meet specific deadlines and work under pressure.
• Experience with credit card technologies, back office systems, polling technologies and audio systems
would be beneficial.
• Base technical skills including computer operating systems, computer hardware, networks, and
communication platforms are required.
• Word processing, spreadsheet technologies, presentation skills and database experience are necessary.
• Ability to rotate “on call” for technical or service challenges which have been escalated beyond our
helpdesk(s) regarding store down, critical call assistance or company user request assistance required.
The rotation requires work during non-corporate business hours including nights and weekends.
• Must be available for job-related light travel.