01 May Application Systems Analyst II (Tulsa)
Application Systems Analyst II (Tulsa)
Tulsa Community College—Metro Campus
About Tulsa Community College
Tulsa Community College is committed to creating equitable and inclusive work environments to support the success of the full range of our employees.
We believe that employees who feel valued and respected will create policies, programs, practices and services to effectively meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our increasingly diverse student populations.
We encourage candidates to apply who have demonstrated capacity to create inclusive work environments, to work effectively on increasingly diverse teams, and to serve the increasingly diverse college community.
We are committed to hiring and retaining a racially diverse, culturally competent staff at all levels of the organization who not only reflect the demographics of our students, but also continue to deepen their skills and competencies to serve the full range of our community.
Provide support for mission critical ERP related applications for IT related to Finance/Accounting information. Troubleshoot, analyze, integrate, and administer database related applications and systems.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent education in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or appropriate field of study.
- Three years of related experience.
- Ability to perform duties on one’s own initiative with limited supervision.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, and communication skills with a proven ability to interact with others.
- Proficiency in writing database reports with SQL and proficiency in one of the following programming languages (Python, PHP, Java, PL/SQL).
- Experience Integrating Systems and familiarity with middleware (Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, Jboss).
- Experience with ERP Systems and ERP AR/Finance module.
- Experience using Ellucian’s Banner ERP or Colleague.
- Proficiency working in Linux OS.
- Experience with Oracle, PL/SQL, & Cognos.
Starting Salary Range: $46,188–$52,972
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with some flexibility.
Advertised Department: Information Technology
Position Type: Full-time