17 Jul Business Systems Analyst II (Software Tester) – (TULSA)
Posted at 20:16h in
- Analyzes written requirements for testability
- Designs testing procedures to measure efficiency and integrity of processes.
- Writes manual/automated test cases based on written requirement, system knowledge and collaboration with business support and development teams for assigned systems.
- Leads test activities among test team, business users and external parties.
- Represents the test team through all phases of assigned projects.
- Executes both manual and automated tests, documents the results and collects test evidence.
- Completes defect reports for identified issues in an enterprise defect management system.
- Works with software developers to trouble shoot and identify root cause of identified defects.
- Leads/facilitates meetings.
- Assists in managing requested work through software development life cycle.
- Invests time with business to continually develop an intermediate level of business knowledge of the business unit(s) supported.
- Introduces enhancements and procedure changes for supported systems (as specified by position).
- Creates and maintains simple to moderately-complex data queries and reports to provide data analysis tools to system users and stakeholders.
- Performs business analysis tasks as a member of a project team.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
- Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree accounting, finance, business administration, computer science, MIS, other related field, or equivalent combination of formal education and job related experience
- Must have manual software test experience
- Experience and/or training related to Enterprise applications.
- Demonstrated ability to configure applicable systems software.
- Experience relative to:
- Desktop application/hardware
- Interpersonal communications
- SQL Query skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify, research, and analyze systems software problems, and perform systems evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to review manuals, journals, system reports, and correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to research, prepare and compose systems operating procedures and documentation, reports, and correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to interact, advise, guide, train, and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present information to individuals and groups.
- Demonstrated ability with application of arithmetic and computer math.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Mobility to travel in and around office facilities system wide.
- Communicate and/or exchange information or instructions and conduct oral presentations.
- Visual abilities sufficient to perform job duties.
Additional Desired Skills
- Automated software testing
- MicroFocus/HP UFT
- SoapUI PRO
- Mobile App Testing (iOS & Android)
- Microsoft Test Manager
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- Visual Studio – TFS (for bug and test case tracking)