26 Apr Client Success Manager (OKC)
As a Client Success Manager (“CSM”) you will be responsible for establishing and building trustworthy and strong business partnerships between a set of clients associated with Allshore and their virtual employees. You will be the the main point of contact for both clients and team members regarding nontechnical matters and help to foster and facilitate professional relationships.
While all CSMs begin with a particular set of daily tasks, Allshore aims to provide you with unique opportunities to learn and grow in areas of your own special interests. Allshore will provide the mentorship necessary for you to reach your full potential in the role and within the company. We love to nurture individual skills that contribute to a well-rounded work force.
What you’ll start off doing:
• Deliver the highest level of proactive support to clients for customer satisfaction.
• Respond to and resolve client questions and concerns.
• Maintain electronic records for HR and other company related documentation.
• Arrange, host, and record meetings.
• Act as a bridge for communication between clients and their virtual employees.
• Manage team member attendance, daily logged times, and progress updates.
• Coordinate leave requests with clients for virtual team members.
• Work with other team members on a variety of different office assignments.
Ideal candidates have…
• Experience with professional writing including emails, meeting agendas, etc.
• Great attention to detail.
• Ability to shift easily between tasks.
• Team player who is flexible and thrives in a business casual work environment.
• Solid computer knowledge such as using MS Word, MS Office 365, MS Excel, and Google Drive.
• Experience in International Studies, Human Resources, or related field would be helpful.