23 Aug Development Analyst II GIS – (TULSA)
The primary function of the Development Analyst II GIS is to participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, specifically for Enterprise Geographic Information Systems (GIS). This position participates in software design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance activities of GIS software solutions.
Essential duties include:
- Collaborate with key process owners on the documentation and remediation of application defects, enhancements and/or projects.
- Work with other application teams to design and implement service-oriented integrations from to other enterprise systems such as Maximo (Work Management), Banner (CIS) and Pragma CAD.
- Participate in projects and initiatives to design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain software solutions as prioritized by the business including creating and updating system documentation and training materials.
- Design reliable and scalable solutions and system roadmaps according to company standards and best practices that will support user requirements.
- Gather and document business requirements to determine the capabilities that need to be delivered. Consult with the users on the priorities, complexities and other impacts of the requirements. Provide time and cost estimates for proposed changes.
- Identify opportunities to deploy existing solutions in other business areas.
- Coordinate and communicate development activities with other team members, infrastructure personnel, and vendors and communicate to management as appropriate.
- Follow defined change control and compliance procedures associated with software development, including all required documentation and governance standards
- Interact with business users via collaboration and training to ensure effective use of technology solutions.
- SQL (3+ years)
- Python (3+ years)
- ArcGIS Portal, ArcGIS Online, App Builder (3 years)
- Schneider ArcFM (preferred)
- GeoCortex Essentials (preferred)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree MIS, computer science, mathematics, other related field
- Experience with multiple development languages and/or platforms.
- Experience in software development and programming concepts/techniques.
- Experience working with database management systems.
- Experience with most aspects of the software development lifecycle methodology and basic project management concepts.
- Experience with basic infrastructure technologies and the ability to understand/communicate impacts resulting from development activities.
- Experience directing and training other project members.
- Experience interacting, advising and communicating effectively.
- Experience developing information, conducting meetings and making presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Able to use office tools and equipment required.
- Communicate and/or exchange information or instructions; conduct oral presentations and/or meetings.
- Visual ability sufficient to perform job duties.
Please go to www.onegas.jobs and search for req. 1763 to apply to this position.