Posted 1 year ago
Salary: $60,000–$100,000 a year
Job Type: Full-time
Activities and responsibilities
- Develops and enhances new and existing web applications and web services
- Works with the development team to estimate feature tasks and plan sprints
- Innovates with other developers and project managers to continually improve our products
- Brings a great attitude that contributes to a fun, cooperative, and productive work environment
- Helps maintain and enhance software development lifecycle practices
- Stays up to speed on the latest enhancements to the .Net platform
Required experience and training
- 1-5 years’ experience
- Experience with object-oriented design and programming techniques
- Experience with Razor/Blazor a plus
- Experience with WebForms and MVC platforms. WCF or WebAPI a plus
- Experience or training in the following:
- Visual Studio and C#
- Building ASP.Net Web Applications using WebForms or MVC
- Building ASP.Net Web Services
- Experience with databases:
- Relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle), performing inserts, updates, deletes.
- Entity Framework Core
- Experience consuming web API’s
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn new technology
- Diligent and strong attention to detail with a solid work ethic
- Ability to juggle tasks as required to best serve customer needs
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Entire ENACOMM facilities (offices, common areas, conference rooms, restrooms) are sprayed weekly with hospital grade disinfectant. Team members have the option to wear mask if they leave their individual offices. Masks, hand sanitizers provided.
- Are you currently working? If not, please explain.
- What is your current hourly, annual salary or salary expectation?
- How many years .Net/Web experience do you have?
- How many years C# experience do you have?
- Describe your experience building ASP.Net Web Applications using WebForms or MVC.
- Describe your experience with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle) performing inserts, updates, deletes.
- Where do you currently live?
- If not in Tulsa, are you willing to relocate?
- What would your expected availability to start be if you were selected?
- ENACOMM requires credit, criminal, employment and education background checks. Will you pass?
Work Location: One location