Thentia Cloud is a fast-growing, venture capital-backed software as a service (SaaS) company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology with a platform that is transforming and modernizing how regulatory organizations are conducting business. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents, and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the U.S., Canadian, and global markets. Further, Thentia Cloud’s solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development.
About This Role
Thentia Cloud Alliance Managers are the drivers of continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation, it’s our alliance manager who seeks out, develops, and helps to implement strategic initiatives to grow our brand and business. Thentia seeks an experienced alliance manager to help guide our organization into the future. This role requires relationship management and development, in-depth knowledge related to Google Public Sector, developing strategic go to market strategies with partners and coordinating meetings and events. Thentia’s ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and highly organized. Thentia desires individuals who are committed, ambitious and proactive.
Please note, only candidates within the geographical range and/or willing to relocate will be contacted as this is a client facing role and will require at least 2 days on-site in our Oklahoma office.
- Develop relationships and growth opportunities with Google and SADA.
- Coordinate those opportunities with Thentia’s marketing and sales team.
- Create and set annual targets related to company growth.
- Work with the VP of Alliances to strategize business plans.
- Determine Co-Branding initiatives through various levels of Google partnership.
- Alliance manager will collaborate with internal teams to drive business with Google.
- Daily research and communication is necessary to ensure all teams are informed of new and ongoing opportunities. Leads need to be reported and recorded to reflect sales activity.
- Alliance manger will uncover opportunities by working with lobbying groups and budget books and share that information across teams.
- Identifying Google marketing and events are crucial. This role will seek out/attend summits, speaking events and case studies on behalf of the marketing team.
- Development of internal materials is also necessary, including: battlecards, strategic planning presentations and other materials to better explain Thentia’s story to new and existing partners.
- The Google Alliance Manager will provide a weekly update of challenges and goals to the VP of Alliances.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marking, Business, Finance or Management.
- 5+ years of proven experience in a related field.
- High proficiency with relationship management.
- Proven record as a strategic planner.
- Willing to travel (if deemed necessary).
- Excellent communicator with a desire to solve problems.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Public Sector.
- Proven capabilities in project management.
- Extensive experience with the public sector.
- Proficiency in negotiations.
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thentia provides employees with a competitive base salary along with:
- Full Health Insurance coverage,
- Flexible paid-time-off, including vacation and sick leave,
- Employee Stock Options Plan,
- Year-end bonus,
- Remote or Hybrid working options,
- Professional development & training
At Thentia, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.