Date: Jan 4, 2020
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Company: NTT DATA Services
Req ID: 49546
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Technical Business Analyst to join our healthcare payer team in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. This role will work onsite at our client’s location in Oklahoma City.
The Technical Business Analyst (BA) will work closely with the client Project Manager and other counterparts acting as the trusted partner and provide advice and recommendations on vendor approaches, methodologies, and solutions. The BA will provide leadership for the assessment of technical, business, and non-functional requirements and deliverables. This will include the overall Schedule, Work Plan, security, all testing phases, systems integration, deployment planning, and other technical and non-technical components.
- Participate in periodic project meetings and calls with client and vendors
- Assess vendor deliverables and/or project artifacts
- Evaluate vendor DDI and operations deliverables and recommend approval or return of the following deliverables:
- Phase 1: Initiation and Planning
- Phase 2: Requirements Design & Development
- Phase 3: Integration and Testing
- Cmpleted Testing
- Final Cnfiguration of System
- Training Materials
- Phase 4: Implementation
- G-Live Readiness
- User System Acceptance
- Mnitor and assess project management processes and performance
- Prvide project management support
- 5 years of experience as a business analyst, systems analyst, or developer in a Medicaid environment
- 5 years of experience working on large, complex DDI projects with all phases of the SDLC
- Experience in one or more of the following functional areas: Pharmacy, Claims, Managed Care, Provider, Care Management, Member, Prior Authorization
- Experience in test case development, execution, defect identification, and reporting
- Experience developing and reviewing DDI deliverables
- Experience in working on projects with multiple vendors
- Experience identifying project risks/issues
- Experience developing and reviewing project schedules and ensuring dependencies are captured
Nice to Have
- Experience with a Legacy data center migration to the Cloud
- RFP development and other procurement support activities
- Ability to work independently and manage work of self and others to a defined schedule
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Ability to assess potential problems and make sound judgments around issues that may have an adverse effect on the business
- Experience conducting meetings, interviews and making presentations
- Strong problemsolving and customer service skills
- Team player and a consistent, dependable performer with an excellent work ethic, flexible “cando” attitude, and a results-driven commitment to success
- Ability to apply industry best practices and future state/federal mandates to system requirements
- Excels at using quantitative data to drive recommendations and decisions
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Oklahoma City
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma
Job Segment: Consulting, Business Analyst, Data Center, Project Manager, Systems Analyst, Technology