21 Mar HRIS Analyst (Tulsa)
HRIS Analyst (Tulsa)
Tulsa Community College—Information Services at Metro Campus
About Tulsa Community College
Tulsa Community College is committed to creating equitable and inclusive work environments to support the success of the full range of our employees
We believe that employees who feel valued and respected will create policies, programs, practices and services to effectively meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our increasingly diverse student populations.
We encourage candidates to apply who have demonstrated capacity to create inclusive work environments, to work effectively on increasingly diverse teams, and to serve the increasingly diverse college community.
We are committed to hiring and retaining a racially diverse, culturally competent staff at all levels of the organization who not only reflect the demographics of our students, but also continue to deepen their skills and competencies to serve the full range of our community.
Provide day-to-day HRIS system support related to Human Resources and Payroll. Responsibilities include report writing, user access management, working with third party systems, and providing functional and technical expertise to assist end-users. Serve as a partner with functional subject matter experts to ensure data integrity, testing of system changes while implementing new features, upgrades, and patches, and other technical projects as assigned.
Position Type: Full-time
Job Code Number: 3533F-02-21
Starting Salary Range: $46,188 – $52,972
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Services, Information Technology, Human Resources or a related field.
- Three years experience in related field.
- Time management skills and the ability to work collaboratively within cross functional teams.
- Practical knowledge of analyzing and verifying data for use in reports.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and technical skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical processes to end users.
- Ability to work effectively in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Knowledge of general human resources practices, policies, and procedures or the ability to learn in order to translate business requirements into system configurations.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of a team.
- Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Sensitivity when handling confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
- PHR, SHRM-CP, PMP, or related certification.
- Experience in or knowledge of HR systems management and support including system changes and system testing.
- Experience using SQL.
- Project Management Experience.