09 Jan Information Risk Analyst – OKC
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Job ID: 17696
Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
This position will be responsible for identifying, assessing and communicating information security risks to impacted groups across the organization.
Bachelor degree in a security or technical field, such as Information Assurance, Engineering, Computer Science, or MIS.
Minimum of two years of previous risk, information security or assurance-related experience preferred
- Perform risk assessments on applications, systems, data and processes and communicate results to leadership
- Develop GRC workflow to support risk assessment process from initiation to remediation
- Scan environment for vulnerabilities and communicate results and report to IT management
- Develop and implement vulnerability management process for cloud environment
- Stay knowledgeable of current threats and IT trends to recommend appropriate countermeasures
- Build and manage relationships with IT and business personnel
- Experiment with technologies to facilitate analysis / misconfiguration discovery
- Risk or security certifications preferred (CRISC, CISA, CISSP, GSEC, etc.)
- Strong understanding of NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Understanding of how to use APIs to integrate data
- Understanding of cloud environments (Azure, AWS) and the risks and benefits they introduce
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills (ability to present information to all levels)
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to work with minimal to no daily supervision
- Very strong analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Open attitude towards and ability to learn and utilize new technologies
Devon Energy is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Devon Talent Acquisition Team at Diversity@dvn.com.
To apply: https://careers.devonenergy.com/job/Oklahoma-City-IT-Services-Professional-OK-73101/517476800/