||Information Security Analyst Sr.
||The Information Security Analyst Senior applies advanced knowledge of principles, theories, concepts and industry practices in administering, identifying and performing technical analysis and monitoring of information security requirements necessary for the protection of all information processed, stored or transmitted. A successful candidate will have strong analytical skills and experience with intrusion detection response, security monitoring, secure architecture, incident response, identity and access management, network and OS security, data protection, and a desire to be a part of a growing company and security team.
- Participate in the creation, implementation and monitoring of a long-term information security strategy and program including security policies, metrics and incident response planning
- Monitor and measure compliance to security standards
- Monitor for, and provide accurate and rapid responses to security events
- Review investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and root cause analysis
- Maintain a current understanding of the IT threat landscape for the industry
- Ensure appropriate logs are being sent to the SIEM, respond to alerts from SIEM and coordinate with other teams as necessary, report on status of alerts
- Expand security controls around privileged accounts through the development of policy and the use of technology
- Work with stakeholders to define sensitive data and create protections for data on premise, cloud and on mobile devices
- Assist operations with secure architecture design of new infrastructure
- In conjunction with other stakeholders continue to develop and implement an identity and access control strategy for cloud based and on premise applications.
- Daily collaboration with IT on security related issues and initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field
- Minimum of 5-10 years of direct information security and IT experience
- Security industry certifications are desired • In depth knowledge of information security practices with emphasis on identity and access management, data protection and log monitoring/response
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, oral and written communication, collaboration, and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability creating and maintaining written documentation and diagrams
- Ability to work both as an individual and a contributor in a collaborative team environment
- Work is normally performed in a climate-controlled environment, where exposure to conditions of extreme heat/cold, poor ventilation, fumes and gases is very limited. Noise level is moderate and includes sounds of a normal office environment. No environmental hazards are encountered in performance of normal job duties.
- Work normally requires finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination to operate computer keyboard at moderate skill level. Work may require occasional pushing, pulling, or carrying 20-pound objects such as files, documents, and computer printouts. Work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve standing and walking for brief periods.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)