08 Jan Infrastructure Transition– Asset Management Lead – (OKC)
Date: Jan 7, 2020
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Company: NTT DATA Services
Req ID: 84334
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Infrastructure Transition– Asset Management Lead to join our team in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (US-OK), United States (US).
- Analyze customer’s existing Asset Management policies, processes and practices;
- Building and sustaining effective communications with all stakeholders towards the goal of maximizing the customer experience and meeting assumption of service dates;
- Gather and document unique customer requirements;
- Create and manage a detailed project plan for each customer implementation;
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver each project on time and under budget;
- Provide regular status of progress against project milestones and deliverables;
- Create and present presentations as needed for customer and internal;
- Build and drive an Asset Management strategy based on industry and IAITAM Best Practices;
- Ensure delivery of the service per the service agreement Superior knowledge of Hardware and Software Asset Management Advise client on asset management and asset function as Subject Matter Expert Develop, maintain and execute asset management program including: processes, procedures, tools, and reporting of hardware and software assets Provide ongoing information to leadership, customers, and peers regarding health of the environment, enhancements, innovations and secure network solutions Work with the customer’s business owners, C-Level and key stake holders to understand the customer’s business objectives and pain points that the ITAM program will address Work cross-functionally to architect an ITAM program that integrates with Procurement, Finance, Legal, Security, Disposition, Field Services, Desktop Engineering, Wintel and UNIX teams, Mainframe, Storage, Networking, Facilities, HR, Service Management etc. Deployment of ITAM Technology solutions like Flexera Integrate supporting systems like SCCM, PeopleSoft, ServiceNow, BMC Remedy etc.
- Minimum 6 years of related experience Deploying IT Asset Management; Experience should show a good understanding of both hardware and software asset management policies and procedures, best practices and tools;
- Minimum 6 years’ experience providing strategic guidance to a transition team during the deployment of AM services in a customer environment;
- Minimum 6 years’ experience trouble-shooting and problem-solving complex Asset Management issues related to processes and tools during deployment of the service;
- 3 years’ hands-on experience using tools like SCCM, ADDM, LANDesk etc.;
- 3 years’ hands-on experience with industry-leading ITSM solutions like ServiceNow and BMC Remedy;
- 3 years’ hands-on experience with industry-leading ITAM solutions like Flexera, Aspera, SNOW Software etc.;Ability to clearly articulate ITAM and ITIL methodologies.
- An Industry Certification such as Certified IT Asset Manager (CITAM) or Certified Software Asset Management (CSAM);
- Database and SQL experience a plus;
- Experience implementing and/or using Flexera FlexNet Manager Platform;
- Experience working in a managed services environment ITIL or PMI certifications.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Oklahoma City
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma
Job Segment: Manager, Consulting, ERP, Mainframe, Database, Management, Technology