At Pinnacle Business Systems we architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. Pinnacle is a high-performance organization focused on providing robust IT infrastructure solutions to companies of every size. We specialize in providing organizations with Full Life Cycle services in Networking, Security, Virtualization, as well as Data Center Solutions to increase productivity and improve business operations.
Pinnacle is seeking a customer-facing Project Manager, experienced with managing complex IT infrastructure projects that meet our customer project requirements.
Our project management approach is based on industry best practices. This is a great opportunity to work with best-in-class technology, team with engineers with deep expertise in their domains and a passion to deliver quality solutions to our customers that go above and beyond the customer’s expectations. This position will report to the Senior Director of Technical Services & Engagement.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction and expectations for multiple and/or large-scale projects.
- Creation of detailed project plans, status reporting and managing issues/risks/actions.
- Manages scope and mitigates risk across projects.
- Manages Project budget.
- Partners across cross functional teams to deliver the best possible solution for a client.
- Meet with customers during key phases of the project.
- 3+ years as a hands-on Project Manager managing technical implementation projects and having customer facing experiences.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing project financials and scheduling internal resources (a must).
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum of Associates Degree is preferred