Thentia Cloud is a fast-growing, venture capital-backed software as a service (SaaS) company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology with a platform that is transforming and modernizing how regulatory organizations are conducting business. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents, and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the U.S., Canadian, and global markets. Further, Thentia Cloud’s solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development.
About This Role
A Thentia Cloud Legislative Liaison is the driver of continued growth and success. Our Legislative Liaison will create a long-term vision for the company by aligning our team with groups that share our mission and values. This role has been crafted to support our expansive and rapid growth in the US. We want to identify companies or individuals who will share our story with key stakeholders across the US. The Legislative Liaison will coordinate lobbying efforts in all states to drive opportunities on behalf of the company. As a business liaison, this role partners with multiple departments within Thentia to encourage marketing and sales initiatives. Thentia’s ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and highly organized. Thentia desires individuals who are committed, ambitious and proactive.
Please note, only candidates within the geographical range and/or willing to relocate will be contacted as this is a client facing role and will require at least 2 days on-site in our Oklahoma office.
- Manage a team of remote lobbying groups and individuals throughout the US.
- Coordinate those opportunities with Thentia’s marketing and sales team.
- Create and set annual targets related to company growth.
- Work with the VP of Alliances to strategize event and business plans.
- The Legislative Liaison will collaborate with internal teams to drive business and increase awareness of local legislation.
- Daily research and communication is necessary to ensure all teams are informed of new and ongoing opportunities.
- Development of internal materials is necessary. This role will work with marketing to design educational materials for external partners.
- Legislative Liaison will provide a weekly update of challenges and goals to the VP of Alliances.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Political Science, Business, Finance or Management.
- 5+ years of proven experience in a related field.
- High proficiency with relationship management.
- Proven record as a strategic planner.
- Willing to travel.
- Excellent communicator with a desire to solve problems.
- Strong knowledge of public sector procurement and relationships.
- Proven capabilities in project management.
- Extensive knowledge of open records law and communication strategies.
- Proficiency of communication and negotiation.
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thentia provides employees with a competitive base salary along with:
- Full Health Insurance coverage,
- Flexible paid-time-off, including vacation and sick leave,
- Employee Stock Options Plan,
- Year-end bonus,
- Remote or Hybrid working options,
- Professional development & training
At Thentia, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.