Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose – to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients’ toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset – our people!
You’ll build products that hundreds of thousands of real estate pros rely on. In fact, what you do here absolutely matters – we don’t write code that never sees the light of day or get caught up in big company bureaucracy. Our developers are at the heart of our company. And the dedicated team is full of highly seasoned senior developers that have been promoted from within.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience as full stack web engineer
- Experience building large-scale web applications utilizing the Microsoft tech stack (e.g. C#, .NET framework, .NET Core)
- Experience building database-backed applications (MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience using modern ORMs (Entity, EF Core, Dapper)
- Experienced in writing unit and integration tests (NUnit, XUnit and/or Jest)
- Version control systems such as Git (BitBucket or Github preferred).
- Real estate appraisal related knowledge and experience
- Pair programming or TDD experience
- Experience implementing UI/UX
- An understanding of CI/CD
CoreLogic’s Diversity Commitment
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.