OK Catalyst Creative Lead (OKC)
University of Oklahoma—Price Innovation Hub
Full-Time, $55,000/year, benefits
The Tom Love Innovation Hub has an opening for an OK Catalyst Program Lead. This position is a key member of the Tom Love Innovation Hub staff, working closely with the I-Hub Executive Director and the OK Catalyst Director and team.
The Program Lead will be responsible for a broad spectrum of tasks and projects focused on the following key capacities:
- Formal Courseware Development
- Organizational Messaging & Storytelling
- Website & Blog Management
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Support OK Catalyst programs including Roadmap, Accelerator and Endeavor through the development of training courseware & other relevant materials
- Promote brand awareness through consistent messaging & storytelling across various digital platforms
- Generate creative ideas on a constant basis and work comfortably with varied stakeholders
- Engage with our statewide and national network of partners to market and execute programs
- Direct outreach to corporate, government, and small business groups to identify program participants
- Produce high-quality video content highlighting the organization’s mission & vision, formal programs & services, and client testimonials
- Build relationships with and pitch stories to local, regional and national media
- Support other OK Catalyst activities related to storytelling, marketing, and design
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education/job related experience, AND
- 18–24 months of marketing and/or communications experience
- Effective oral and written communication
- Ability to craft stories that build positive brand recognition
- Proficient across numerous digital platforms including web and social media
- Use interesting and compelling narratives to clearly & precisely express complex information
- Demonstrate curiosity, creativity, drive for excellence and attention to detail
- Possess confidence, patience and flexibility in a rapidly evolving environment
- Highly receptive to feedback and coaching
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and Wix (or other CMS) is a plus
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, with a strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of professional cameras, photography equipment and editing software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, often with shifting priorities and requiring collaboration across many departments.
- Ability to work independently with modest supervision
- Two to four years of professional writing and social media experience.
- Experience in public relations or communications for a nonprofit, educational or entrepreneurial organization highly desired.
Advertised Physical Requirements
- Must be able to engage in repetitive motion and communicate effectively.
- May supervise 1-5 student employees
- If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit our Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing Policy
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check
Resume is a required attachment