19 Nov Programmer Analyst (OKC)
: Stephenson Cancer Center
: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City-Health Sciences Center
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Salary Range: $49,231 – $64,000 annually based on experience
Benefits Provided: Yes
Required Attachments: Resume
POSITION INFORMATION: Analyzes and programs software for a department or college by conducting evaluation, program design, testing, data maintenance, training, and provides technical support.
- Evaluation. Evaluates costs, analyzes user needs, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Program Design. Designs software programs, data retrieval, and management systems to meet user needs or modifies existing systems. Designs and programs in-house data processing systems or subsystems. Establishes documentation to support the new systems.
- Testing. Develops criteria and performs testing to ensure proper functioning.
- Data Maintenance. Maintains various forms of data.
- Training. Conducts training of end users. Develops training programs and training manuals.
- Technical Support. Provides technical support to end-users.
- As Needed. Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the function of the position.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
Experience: 24 months experience as a Computer Programmer or Analyst
Equivalent/ Substitution: Will accept 48 months of equivalent experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
Preferred: Someone with experience working with Android or iOS software development kits; experience writing test scripts
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?- Yes
Special Indications: None
: Oct 2, 2019
: Dec 31, 2019