08 Jan Project Manager– Infrastructure – (OKC)
Date: Dec 27, 2019
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Company: NTT DATA Services
- Directs the execution of the transition plan and reports program management metrics to senior management per departmental standard operating procedure.
- Tests and verifies validity of implemented technical solutions, providing feedback as appropriate to the service architecture group on problems and issues.
- Follows all organizational standard operating procedure relative to cost modeling, approvals and reviews, and all other associated workflow and deliverables.
- Interacts heavily with customer IT management (including executive management), segment sales, segment services sales, segment management, internal NTT DATA services organizations, and vendor partners. Supports all product lines.
- Takes assignment of customer transition projects of varying scope, time, and complexity and complete associated project tasks and deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Bridges relationship between the pre-sales services architect and the post-sales operational business manager.
- 5 years’ experience functioning as the lead Project Manager supporting large-scale engagements;
- 5 years’ experience supporting IT Infrastructure projects;
- 2 years’ experience supporting Public Sector clients;
- 5 years’ experience working against contract SLA’s; and
- PMP or similar certification.
Nearest Major Market: Oklahoma City
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma
Job Segment: Program Manager, Project Manager, Manager, Business Manager, Pre-Sales, Management, Technology, Sales