We are seeking a Security Analyst located in Tulsa, OK. The Security Analyst will perform installation, service, programming, and maintenance of all security related devices electronic and physical hardware. Support area is across 3 states in Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. Daily tasks will include project management, service (self and contractors), documentation, routine maintenance, emergency break/fix, and communications with multiple business units and departments.
We deliver natural gas for a better tomorrow.
Safety: We are committed to operating safely and in an environmentally responsible manner.
Inclusion and Diversity: We embrace and promote diversity and collaboration; every employee makes a difference and contributes to our success.
Ethics: We are accountable to the highest ethical standards; honesty, trust and integrity matter.
Service: We provide exceptional service and make continuous improvements in our pursuit of excellence.
Value: We create value for all stakeholders, including our employees, customers, investors and communities.
What you will do:
- Basic computer proficiency required.
- Programming language preferred (i.e. SQL).
- Use of Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Must possess knowledge of basic network functionality
- Basic LAN/WAN knowledge
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment
- Evaluate connectivity issues, equipment, and software and hardware
- Provide technical support either by phone, remote access, or site visits
- Consult with vendors and clients to integrate and update company technology
- Ensure system optimization for all security technology resources
- IP skills including, but not limited to, using a laptop PC to connect to hardware for programming parameters to achieve communication over the corporate network.
- Must possess basic knowledge in the areas:
- Electronic access control systems and supporting hardware
- Video camera surveillance systems and supporting hardware
- Intrusion systems and devices,
- IoT and various IP enabled devices.
- Must possess ability to grasp open-architecture software programs, identify / troubleshoot problems within applications.
- Knowledge of following agency standards is preferred.
- Fire alarm systems and understanding NFPA 72
- IBC – International Building Codes
- NEC – National Electric Code
What you need:
- Minimum of 6 years previous experience with installation of low-voltage systems preferred.
- Must possess basic low-voltage electronic systems knowledge and troubleshooting skills including, but not limited to, 12VDC and 24VDC systems.
- Must possess understandingand troubleshooting skills of basic electronic circuits including, but not limited to, normally open (N/O) and normally closed (N/C) circuits.
- Must know how to use low voltage testing equipment.
- Must know low voltage wiring codes and specifications.
- Must know how to install, terminate, splice, troubleshoot low voltage wire.
- Must be able to safely operate corded and cordless power tools including, but not limited to, various drills, saws, and grinders. Basic hand tool knowledge and use is required.
- Must be able to safely use and operate on ladders including, but not limited to, A-frame and extension ladders.
If you think this sounds like you, go to www.onegas.jobs, search job number 2192 and read the rest of the job description. While you are there, go ahead and apply!