Senior Computer Programmer for C# (Oklahoma City)
Air Force Civilian Service
Come be a part of something big! Smart Minds, Cool Jobs and Awesome Rewards! Fueled by innovation, talent and ambition, the Air Force Civilian Service (AFCS) is seeking civilian professionals prepared to deploy war-winning capabilities on behalf of the United States Air Force.
AFCS is currently seeking a Full-Time Senior Computer Programmer for C# (NH-1550/0855-03) to work Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) in the OC-ALC, SWEG, 557 SWES. This position is a(n) NH-1550/0855-03 which has a typical 2021 salary range of $76,721.00-$118,603.00 / Year (includes locality).
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a Senior Computer Programmer for C#
WHO MAY APPLY:
- Perform professional computer science or electronics engineering work by application of advanced theories, concepts, principles, and processes to the acquisition, development, or sustainment of weapon systems, subsystems, and/or support systems.
- Function as organization’s technical specialist in computer science or electrical engineering for designated critical systems.
- Perform complex and comprehensive analysis and uses systematic, disciplined, and quantifiable approaches to implement, develop, and document projects.
- Serve as a consultant and technical expert to senior subject matter specialists and/or agency officials responsible for broad program operations.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering from an ABET accredited university.
- Experience with C#; JMPS dev preferred
To receive additional information about current and future job openings with AFCS via email notification, please register at https://afciviliancareers.com/