Thentia is a fast-growing, dynamic software company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the US, Canadian, and global markets. Further, Thentia’s solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities government agencies can leverage. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity and professional development.
This is an amazing time for new talent to help shape the way we build our company, our product solutions, and ultimately serve the public. If this resonates with you and you want to get on board, we encourage you to apply today.
About the role
Thentia is a product company that is pushing technological boundaries and driving global innovation. We operate with a vision to build a range of enterprise products and services in multiple industries, to include finance and banking, corporate governance, healthcare, and law enforcement.
- Technical authority and guidance to team members, including code and development review
- Design and develop software for various applications
- Stay up to date with current programming technologies and developments
- Manage changes and tests, development of best practices and technical standards
- Write efficient, reliable, and robust code
- Effectively contribute to the specification, design, build and test phases of development
- Receive feedback and continuously improve software
- Minimum 7 years experience building Enterprise Level Applications with the Java.
- Full knowledge and experience of the complete Software Development Lifecycle, Design Patterns and Techniques
- Strong knowledge of relational and non-relational database technologies such as MySQL, Singlestore, SQL Server, MongoDB is required
- Computer Science degree or equivalent is required
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and techniques
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to lead a team
- Must have experience using Git or another version control system in a team setting
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Full Health Insurance coverage,
- Flexible paid-time-off, including vacation and sick leave,
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Year-end bonus
- Remote or Hybrid working options,
- Professional development & training
At Thentia, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.