02 Jan Senior Inside Relationship Manager in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Senior Inside Relationship Manager in Tulsa, Oklahoma
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ for more information.
Job Summary – CenturyLink is a customer focused, cutting edge IT Solutions company that is driven to exceed our customers’ expectations and needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Inside Relationship Manager in the Tulsa, OK. In this role, you will be a part of an entrepreneurial team, responsible for managing a designated existing customer base. The primary focus is to deepen and expand the relationship between CenturyLink and key named accounts to maximize revenue and minimize churn.
Sound Interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Responsible for managing an assigned base of customers.
- Accountable for maintaining and growing the assigned customer base by building customer relationships, assessing product fit and expanding product portfolio.
- Responsibilities include identifying decision makers, determining customer needs, identifying appropriate solutions, and positioning these solutions with the customer.
- Accountable for protecting base revenue and meeting/exceeding average quota.
- Ability to function in an unscripted capacity; requires solid interviewing / selling / persuasion skills, in addition to a strong knowledge of the company’s products/services and often requires additional knowledge of competitor’s products/services.
- Responsible for updating relevant customer information – including sales funnel activity, opportunity updates, maintenance of monthly goals, customer proposals and customer contracts.
What you will need to Succeed:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent education and 2+ years Business to Business inside/outside sales experience.
- Prior account management experience with a history of working to retain and grow existing accounts.
- Strong oral and written communication, analytical problem solving and closing skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel).
What will make you stand out:
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in an inside/outside sales role.
- Previous experience calling into an existing customer base.
- Advanced understanding of technology products and solutions and knowledge of how they are interrelated.
- Passion for customer service and the desire to understand and introduce new technology to customer base.
What is in it for you?
- Uncapped earning potential; you will be empowered to grow financially through the ability to deliver complex and robust product solutions backed by world class technology and infrastructure.
- Instructor-led, web-based and hands-on training – all designed to help you gain new experiences and transform your skills.
Requisition # : 208231
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
EEO Statement: We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
Disclaimer: The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
To apply: www.centurylink.com/careers