10 Feb Senior IT Specialist for Cybersecurity (Oklahoma City)
Senior IT Specialist for Cybersecurity (Oklahoma City)
Air Force Civilian Service
Come be a part of something big! Smart Minds, Cool Jobs and Awesome Rewards! Fueled by innovation, talent and ambition, the Air Force Civilian Service (AFCS) is seeking civilian professionals prepared to deploy war-winning capabilities on behalf of the United States Air Force.
AFCS is currently seeking a Full-Time Senior IT Specialist for Cybersecurity (GS-2210-11) to work Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) in the OC-ALC, SWEG, 559 SWES. This position is a(n) GS-2210-11 which has a typical 2021 salary range of $65,141.00-$83,210.00 / Year (includes locality).
The primary purpose of this position is to Serve as a Senior IT Specialist for Cybersecurity
WHO MAY APPLY:
- Serve as an Information Assurance Officer.
- Manage the Computer Security Program.
- Responsible for the System Security Engineering Management (SSEM) and Program Protection Planning (PPP) of highly classified Special Access Programs (SAPs).
- Participate in management discussions, meetings, committees, or special projects
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- 8570 Certification
To receive additional information about current and future job openings with AFCS via email notification, please register at https://afciviliancareers.com/