08 Mar Senior IT Support (OKC)
Senior IT Support (OKC)
Tulsa Community Foundation
Are you an IT support professional looking for something more? We are a non-profit organization that provides IT services to non-profits in Oklahoma. We have offices in both Tulsa and OKC and are hiring for our OKC office. Must live in the OKC metroplex. Position is temporarily remote and work requires frequent visits to client locations in the area.
If you are an IT professional and have a passion for helping others this job is for you.
We are a nonprofit managed services organization serving the diverse IT needs of Oklahoma nonprofits and schools. We presently support 135 organizations representing 165 office locations across the state and 5700+ end user devices. We have worked with more than 475 organizations across our six programs. We are adding to our team serving the OKC metro area to sustain our growth.
The purpose of the Tier III Client Support role is to provide comprehensive care of client organizations with more than 50 employees. This role includes providing onsite support, coordinating office relocations, onboarding new clients, deploying replacement server and network hardware, and overall management of the relationship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provide onsite and remote client support (90%):
- Coordinate with clients by phone and email
- Troubleshoot, replace end user devices
- Troubleshoot, replace, configure network elements
- Troubleshoot, replace, upgrade servers
- Coordinate major projects and large office moves
- Coordinate work of 3rd party vendors
- Resolve tickets escalated from Tier I or II
- Coordinate office relocations
- Assist in the onboarding of new clients
Manage client relationship (10%):
- Maintain active relationships with client points of contact
- Communicates with client to provide recommendations on IT systems
- Provide client training on service delivery framework as needed
- Conduct and document quarterly meetings with assigned client organizations
- Conduct and document annual assessments for assigned client organizations
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma and technical or trade degree in IT systems
- A+, Net+, CompTIA, MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA O/S Fundamentals, MTA Server Fundamentals, and MSCA certifications
- 10+ years of experience in IT support roles
- CCENT, CCNA, CCNP, MTA O/S Fundamentals, and MTA Networking Fundamentals certifications or equivalent knowledge and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- 5+ years of experience working for managed service provider
Desired Strengths and Abilities
- Communicates in an effective and positive manner whether by phone, email or in person.
- Establishes and maintains short and long term rapport with clients.
- Maintains a service minded, respectful approach to our clients and mission.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Able to effectively and independently manage multiple task and competing priorities.
- Able to work effectively in fast paced environment.
- Feels comfortable having and documenting face to face meetings with clients.
- Able to analyze complex IT environments and concisely convey findings and recommendations to management and the client.
- Has willingness and desire to work with diverse populations.
- Engaging and passionate about serving non-profits and the 501tech mission.
- Network support (configure, upgrade and manage firewalls and switches)
- Server support (setup, load and manage Windows 2008, 2012 & 2016 servers)
- Desktop support (setup and support Windows 7 & 10 Pro, Mac, Chromebook end user devices)
- Application support (approximately 50 different software solutions)
- VMware/HyperV (strongly preferred)
- Must have access to transportation to travel to clients frequently and timely while carrying IT equipment
- The ability to sit in front of a computer monitor for multiple hours at a time.
- The ability to lift 25 pounds regularly.
- The ability to converse with clients by phone.
- The ability to use a computers, tablet and mobile devices.