06 Aug Senior Software Developer (TULSA)
Verinovum, a leader in the Healthcare Data Enrichment and Integration Technology industry, is currently seeking a Senior Software Developer for its Tulsa, OK headquarters. The senior software developer will design and develop features within Verinovum’s software application to meet functional requirements for internal and external client use.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from an accredited university.
- 5(+) years of Software Development experience.
- Build a logical approach to address problems and/or opportunities by leaning in to other team members knowledge with the ability to utilize references or resources as necessary.
- Ability to write clean, efficient and professional code.
- Proficient in C#, SQL, OOD methodologies, web-based service development (SOAP, REST).
- Experience with Cassandra and ElasticSearch a plus.
- Familiarity in Git, CLR, SOA, ORM frameworks, design patterns, continuous integration.
- Work under tight deadlines.
- Company Paid Dental
- Company Paid Vision
- Company Paid TeleHealth
- Unlimited PTO
Verinovum was founded in 2013 in response to a failing health information technology marketplace. Verinovum’s Data Enrichment and Interchange Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) supports millions of lives across the United States by focusing on the aggregation, normalization and enrichment of data from disparate sources. Our platform enables health data interchange, community-wide care coordination, and decision support in pursuit of the triple aim.