Senior Software Engineer (Remote)
Senior Software Engineer Job Purpose: Design, develop, and implement health information
technology platforms and integrations into various third-party systems.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying
systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the
software development lifecycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements,
solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts,
diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications,
standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming
techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading
professional publications; maintaining personal networks;
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service
- Mentor to fellow software developers
Skills/Qualifications: Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation,
Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development
Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience developing Microsoft software applications
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Work cohesively with team members and other industry experts
- Attention to Detail – Job requires strong attention to detail
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible and the ability to fulfill obligations
- Experience with HL7, FHIR, and other healthcare standards a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, DevOps, and Git a plus
Lines of communication:
- Reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Respond to the Senior Software Engineer position at PatientLink by email at firstname.lastname@example.org