08 Jan Senior – Team Lead, Full Stack Software Developer – (TULSA)
You’ll be responsible for leading a team of developers. This position will work on all aspects of projects, from the high-level architecture to the low-level database optimizations. You’ll be designing solutions to complex or unusual problems or assignments requiring considerable ingenuity and judgment.
You’ll be the technical representative of a project to the client. You can breakdown technical concepts in a conversational manner so that anyone can understand. You should be able to explain the impact of technical decisions on business workflows and users. You see software as merely one of many tools to help our clients.
You know at least one compiled language inside and out, both the pretty and the ugly. You can tell when a piece of code is inefficient and you know how to optimize it. You’re constantly thinking about the fragile balance between readability, maintainability, and efficiency while writing code. You like to work on a team and help other developers reach their full potential.
We’re building a new web service for a career and technology education center. The frontend is written using ReactJS and the backend is in modern .NET Core. It needs to handle information at scale, safely. We deal with real transactions that impact people’s lives.
At Asemio, you will be in a unique position to work on virtually all aspects of projects and have a strong voice in product and technology strategy. This position is a great opportunity for a smart and ambitious developer to advance their career, have a major impact on a large, important and clean project, and make an impact in our community.
Skills & requirements
- BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical software development experience.
- At least 5 years of professional software development experience.
- Excellent ability to explain even the most complex problems to others.
- Master of at least one scripting language (e.g., Ruby, Python, etc.) and at least one compiled language (e.g., Java, .NET, C++, etc).
- Proficient with SQL, relational databases and excellent data modeling skills.
- Good knowledge of at least one frontend framework (e.g., Backbone, Angular, React, etc.).
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Docker and other “devops” technologies is a plus.
- A strong intuition when it comes to code organization.
- Experience developing “responsive” websites.
Help us solve real-world problems in the communities we care about.
We’re looking for bright, tenacious problem-solvers to join us as we transform communities by enabling better data-informed decision-making across our education, health, criminal justice, and social services systems.
We are Asemio and our team of data scientists, software engineers, architects, and management consultants are working together to achieve a nationwide data ecosystem for social good.
If our vision excites you, and you have a desire to learn more, then send us your resumé and tell us about yourself. In return, we welcome the opportunity to share how our combined forces create innovative solutions to complex community problems, fueled by the passion to make a difference.