08 Jan Sr. Cloud Migration Analyst – (OKC)
Date: Dec 22, 2019
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Company: NTT DATA Services
Req ID: 60361
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Sr. Cloud Migration Analyst to join our team in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (US-OK), United States (US).
The Senior Cloud Analyst will provide advisory support regarding the transition of a Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) from a State Datacenter to the AWS Cloud. The Sr. CA will work closely with the State project lead, advising them on any concerns or issues they see with the vendor’s approach to the migration. The Sr CA will thoroughly review the vendor’s migration approach, project schedule, processes, and procedures and advise the State on possible alternatives, risks, or issues with the goal being ensuring a seamless transition to the cloud.
• Develop Monthly Status Report
• Assess the Project Initiation and Planning phase strategy, activities, processes and artifacts
• Perform initial and ongoing assessments of vendor Project Management documents including:
• Project Management Plan
• Project Schedule
• Assess other key vendor deliverables or artifacts including:
• High-Level Technical Design
• Technical Architecture
• System Design Document
• System Security Plan
• Transition Plan
• Operations Plan
• Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Plan
• Test Strategy
• Test Plan
• Support and assess vendor Project Execution and Testing phase strategy, activities, processes and artifacts
• Support Client in development of a UAT test plan and strategy
• Assess Project Transition and Operations phase strategy, activities, processes and artifacts
•. Document lessons learned and provide advisory support throughout project phase
• Develop lessons learned and observations report that could be used to improve performance on future projects
•Minimum 5 years of experience working on large, complex DDI projects
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or related technical field, or 9 years equivalent experience
• Minimum 2 years of Cloud experience in at least one of the following providers Amazon AWS, Google GCP and Microsoft Azure
• Minimum 3 years experience with architecture and design approaches for infrastructure deployment from on-site to the cloud
• Minimum 3 years experience with Strategic Planning, Roadmaps, Concept/Capabilities/Requirements Definition, Testing, Enterprise Architecture, Data migration
• Experience working on AWS Cloud migrations
• AWS or Microsoft Cloud Certification
• Ability to work independently and manage work of self and others to a defined schedule
• Experience providing recurring project progress reports
• Ability to work on large or multiple projects, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and to switch between tasks quickly
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
• Ability to work in a Matrixed team environment
• Experience conducting meetings, interviews and making presentations
• Strong problem-solving and customer service skills
• Team player and a consistent, dependable performer with an excellent work ethic, flexible “can-do” attitude, and a results-driven commitment to success
• Ability to apply industry best practices and future state/federal mandates to existing systems
• Excels at using quantitative data to drive recommendations and decisions
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Oklahoma City
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma
Job Segment: Cloud, Consulting, Information Technology, IT Architecture, Data Center, Technology