11 Feb Sr. Developer, Application Development in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Sr. Developer, Application Development
- Job ID: 1218
- Functional Area: IT
- Position Type: Full-Time Regular
- Relocation Provided: Yes
- Location: Tulsa, OK
- Department: IT TECH SUPPORT
- Internal / External: Internal and External
- Experience Required: 3 – 5 Years
Leads all aspects of the software development life-cycle for custom developed applications, including software design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance activities.
Leads medium to large software development efforts, including creation of technical requirements and design specifications, development, testing, and deployment of software to achieve the desired business outcome.
Have Experience with the following tasks, process, systems:
- Advanced understanding and experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, configuration, and operations
- Familiarity with System Center Configuration Manager database schema
- Software PatchingCreation and deployment of SCCM applications/packages
- System imaging and provisioning
- Windows operating system expertise relative to security, distribution, and troubleshooting
- Active Directory, and Group Policies expertise
- Strong PowerShell scripting capabilities
- Prioritize assignments of other developers to ensure project completion in adherence to the project timeline
- Complete complex software development assignments, including integration between multiple applications, from documented technical requirements and design specifications.
- Develop software solutions that adhere to company coding standings and best practices, are scalable to meet business need, reliable in the production environment, and maintainable by other developers.
- Interface with Business Analysts and development team to ensure the requirements are understood and being met.
- Create unit test and system integration test cases/plans, and execute unit testing and integration testing to ensure software quality and that business requirements are met.
- Interface with QA to ensure the application performs as, or better than expected.
- Troubleshoot and resolve high priority and/or complex production issues that may require collaboration with IT Infrastructure and/or other IT applications teams to identify root cause and appropriate resolution. Ensure issues are resolved in timely manner to minimize negative impact on the business.
- Monitor application production environment to ensure application stability. Proactively identify potential production risks and provide recommended changes to address the risk before it becomes an issue.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other team members.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
- Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree MIS, computer science, mathematics, other related field
Demonstrated ability of development frameworks (.Net, Java, open source, etc.)
Demonstrated ability of software development principles and design patterns, including object-oriented design and development, N-Tier Architecture, Web Servers, and Internet Technologies.
Experience in all aspects of an application design and development, including high performance design, multi-threaded programming, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
Working knowledge of middleware concepts including messaging, EAI patterns, SOA, and B2B/A2A integration.
Experience with database management systems.
Working knowledge of technology infrastructure, including hardware sizing and architecture, network and operating systems, server technologies, and storage technologies.
Experience with software development lifecycle methodology (Waterfall and Agile) and project management concepts.
Experience interacting, advising and communicating effectively
Experience developing information and making presentations.
Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
Able to use office tools and equipment required.
Communicate and/or exchange information or instructions; conduct oral presentations and/or meetings.
Visual ability sufficient to perform job duties.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.