10 Jul Sr. IT Project Manager – TULSA
This position is located at the ONE Gas headquarters in Tulsa, Oklahoma and will be a part of the Service Assurance team within the Information Technology department. The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for working directly with Information Technology teams and individuals to assist in delivery of technology related projects. This position will provide expertise in all aspects of the project lifecycle for both Agile and Waterfall methodologies depending on the scope and requirements of specific projects.
The candidate should be proficient in planning, execution, and delivery of multiple projects on time, on budget and within scope. They will have the ability to coordinate efforts of team members, project managers, vendors, and consultants to deliver projects according to plan; resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met. The candidate should have experience managing large projects which include technologies such as servers, network gear, client computing and mobile devices.
A qualified candidate should possess a strong skillset in the following areas:
- Plan, organize and manage resources to lead the completion of specific project goals. Establish clear directions and distribute task among cross functional teams.
- Gather ideas, issues, and risks for the project; provide input for solutions and approaches to key stakeholders.
- Escalates project issues and ideas to the appropriate stakeholders with clarity, timeliness, and professionalism.
- Communicates regularly with project team members regarding responsibilities to manage expectations. Facilitates meetings and presentations across multiple settings including but not limited to:
- Small/large groups
- Develop and sustain effective customer relationships. Remain consistently accessible, available, and responsive to customers when needed.
- Align processes, systems, management practices and other resources to ensure the projects meet or exceed goals established in project plans.
- Evaluate projects and identify where change is needed. Determine what adjustments to make and how to implement; facilitates the implementation to team members, management, and business.
- Effectively develop and communicate statements of projects and project scope, tasks and expectations.
- Prioritize and monitor activities to deliver results within budgetary and resource constraints.
- Identify and escalate resource needs appropriately; manage multiple projects’ resources (people and materials).
- Tracks project progress and periodically reports project status to appropriate stakeholders.
- Adheres to the Project Life Cycle process as defined by IT.
- Other requirements include a Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS or related field or an equivalent combination of formal education and job‑related experience.
Successful candidate will successfully partner with business leaders to design and deploy relevant and reliable systems meeting defined business needs.