02 Jan Sr. Oracle Forms/.NET Developer – (TULSA)
We are seeking a Sr. Oracle Forms/.NET Developer located in Tulsa, OK.
We deliver natural gas for a better tomorrow.
Safety: We are committed to operating safely and in an environmentally responsible manner.
Inclusion and Diversity: We embrace and promote diversity and collaboration; every employee makes a difference and contributes to our success.
Ethics: We are accountable to the highest ethical standards; honesty, trust and integrity matter.
Service: We provide exceptional service and make continuous improvements in our pursuit of excellence.
Value: We create value for all stakeholders, including our employees, customers, investors and communities.
What you will do:
- Leads medium to large software development efforts, including creation of technical requirements and design specifications, development, testing, and deployment of software to achieve the desired business outcome.
- Troubleshoot and resolve high priority and/or complex production issues that may require collaboration with IT Infrastructure, other IT applications teams, and/or Vendors to identify root cause and appropriate resolution. Ensure issues are resolved in timely manner to minimize negative impact on the business.
- Complete complex software development assignments, including integration between multiple applications, from documented technical requirements and design specifications.
What you need:
- Demonstrated ability of development frameworks (Oracle Forms, .NET, Java, open source, etc.)
- Experience using source code management systems such as TFS (including GIT), and/or Harvest.
- Experience working with Oracle SQL Databases, including creating complex queries, evaluating query performance, and creating/updating Tables, Views, Packages, Procedures, Functions, and Triggers.
If you think this sounds like you, go to www.onegas.jobs, search job number 1782 and read the rest of the job description. While you are there, go ahead and apply!