We are seeking a Sr. Project Manager located in Tulsa, OK. The ideal candidate will have Avaya experience or experience in Telecom.
We deliver natural gas for a better tomorrow.
Safety: We are committed to operating safely and in an environmentally responsible manner.
Inclusion and Diversity: We embrace and promote diversity and collaboration; every employee makes a difference and contributes to our success.
Ethics: We are accountable to the highest ethical standards; honesty, trust and integrity matter.
Service: We provide exceptional service and make continuous improvements in our pursuit of excellence.
Value: We create value for all stakeholders, including our employees, customers, investors and communities.
What you will do:
- Provide project management expertise to plan, organize, control and deliver multiple projects.
- Plan and manage multiple projects including development of project scope, goals, cost/benefit analysis of proposals, estimation of budgets, timelines, deliverables, implementation strategies, and resources required for successful and timely completion of projects
- Define the scope, risks, potential issues and resources of projects.
- Manage the development and delivery of presentations across multiple settings including but not limited to:
- Small/large groups
What you need:
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree CS, MIS or related field or an equivalent combination of formal education and job related experience
- Experience in project resource planning, reporting, prioritization, and budgeting
- Experience ability managing multiple, concurrent, major projects.
- Experience developing IT Processes, delivery practices, educating business functions on effective Project Delivery Practices.
If you think this sounds like you, go to www.onegas.jobs, search job number 2099 and read the rest of the job description. While you are there, go ahead and apply!