13 Sep Sr. Systems Analyst-Data Network – (TULSA)
We are seeking a Sr. Systems Analyst-Data Network located in Tulsa, OK. This position Performs Human Resources consulting to business unit leaders to identify, attract, obtain, develop and retain talent while ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies and procedures.
We deliver natural gas for a better tomorrow.
Safety: We are committed to operating safely and in an environmentally responsible manner.
Inclusion and Diversity: We embrace and promote diversity and collaboration; every employee makes a difference and contributes to our success.
Ethics: We are accountable to the highest ethical standards; honesty, trust and integrity matter.
Service: We provide exceptional service and make continuous improvements in our pursuit of excellence.
Value: We create value for all stakeholders, including our employees, customers, investors and communities.
What you will do:
· Lead complex problems and serve as escalation point for incidents or problems that require a high degree of complexity.
· Review root cause analysis that has been performed at Tier II level to validate appropriate measures have been implemented to prevent future occurrences.
· Lead the support and configuration activities for complex technologies and solutions.
· Analyze and document the advanced architecture and configuration of infrastructure and applications
What you need to have:
· Routing and switching utilizing the Cisco Nexus platform, application load balancing and content switching, as well as, firewall technologies.
· Preferably has experience with Citrix Netscaler ADCs and Palo Alto Networks firewalls.
· Proficient with WAN concepts and technologies such as DMVPN and client VPN.
· Working knowledge of wireless LAN technologies; preferably Cisco WLCs.
· Experience implementing and supporting campus WANs and LANs with knowledge of dynamic networking protocols such as BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, Spanning Tree and HSRP.
· Proficient with dynamic WAN routing as well as multicast routing and operation.
· Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, mathematics, other related field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and the following job-related experience to include
If you think this sounds like you, go to www.onegas.jobs, search job number 915 and read the rest of the job description. While you are there, go ahead and apply!