Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose – to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients’ toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset – our people!Supporting our software products used by Real Estate Appraisers and Inspectors across the US and Canada. Also includes diagnosing and resolving software issues caused by varied and unique environments and troubleshooting Windows operating systems, PC hardware, and more. You will also provide calm guidance and expert assistance in using the products we provide.
In our Technical Software Support Department, you’ll be challenged every day by:
- Supporting our software products used by Real Estate Appraisers and Inspectors across the US and Canada
- Diagnosing and resolving software issues caused by varied and unique environments
- Troubleshooting Windows operating systems, PC hardware, and more
- Providing calm guidance and expert assistance in using the products we provide
- Documenting conversations and issues in a succinct and detailed manner
- Applying standard, approved diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
- Suggesting changes for product enhancement and correction
Our most successful employees embody these traits:
- Curiosity: a drive to learn new skills quickly and be easily adaptable to change
- Resourcefulness: strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Communication: the ability to explain complex technical concepts in layman’s terms and demonstrate active listening skills
- Passion: for solving problems, advocating for our customers, and making process improvements
- Previous Help Desk or Support experience a plus
What You Get
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) required
- Casual dress code and hybrid work from home schedule available
- Paid 4 week training program
- Generous PTO plan that begins accruing on your first day
- Full time benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Company match.
- Fully stocked Café
- In house workout equipment, yoga classes, and Pilates
- So much more. Check it out at alamode.com/careers.
CoreLogic’s Diversity Commitment
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
By providing your telephone number, you agree to receive automated (SMS) text messages at that number from CoreLogic regarding all matters related to your application and, if you are hired, your employment and company business. Message & data rates may apply. You can opt out at any time by responding STOP or UNSUBSCRIBING and will automatically be opted out company-wide.