23 Aug Technical Consultant – (TULSA)
We are seeking a Technical Consultant located in Tulsa, OK. At ONE Gas, Inc. we understand that we have a responsibility to our stakeholders — our shareholders, our employees, their families and the communities where we live and work — to operate safely, efficiently and environmentally responsibly.
We realize we will meet stakeholder expectations by focusing on our mission while keeping our values intact:
We deliver natural gas for a better tomorrow.
Safety: We are committed to operating safely and in an environmentally responsible manner.
Inclusion and Diversity: We embrace and promote diversity and collaboration; every employee makes a difference and contributes to our success.
Ethics: We are accountable to the highest ethical standards; honesty, trust and integrity matter.
Service: We provide exceptional service and make continuous improvements in our pursuit of excellence.
Value: We create value for all stakeholders, including our employees, customers, investors and communities.
What you will do:
- The Technical Consultant is responsible for working directly with the InformationTechnology teams to provide strategic advice, promote technical methodologies, drivesolution for IT initiatives by collaborating with IT staff, and supportCustomer Information System (CIS). Thisposition will partner with Business Stakeholders to understand businessstrategies, tactical needs and long-term initiatives as it relates totechnology capabilities.
- Analyze and document the advanced architecture andconfiguration of specific technology platform(s) crossing all infrastructureand application layers. Maintain thetarget state design that will ensure solutions that are scalable, reliable, andachieve optimal performance.
- Collaborate with technical SME’s on IT solution delivery andsupport teams to ensure technical designs and implementation align with futurestate EA architecture, support business operational needs, and enable thebusiness to achieve their strategic goals.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree inComputer Science or related field is required
- 10-15 years of IT experience with supporting and modifying large CIS platforms.
- Working experience in developing and maintaining applications that are written in IBM Cobol, Pro*C, and Oracle Forms.
- Extensive experience in building complex PL/SQL scripts with hands onexperience in creating and maintaining packages, stored procedures, triggersand constraints.
If you think this sounds like you, go to www.onegas.jobs, search job number 1594 and read the rest of the job description. While you are there, go ahead and apply!