08 Mar Technical Project Manager (Remote)
Technical Project Manager (Remote)
Agio is a hybrid managed IT and cybersecurity provider servicing the financial services, health care and payments industries. The company has extensive experience supporting the alternative investment space, specializing in hedge funds, private equity firms and asset managers. Agio offers technology hosting, monitoring, management, helpdesk, disaster prevention and recovery, as well as managed security, 360° cybersecurity programs, virtual CISO (vCISO) support and cybersecurity consulting.
Dynamic, effective and efficient Project Manager needed to help plan, usher and close high-visibility projects and events in a highly expansive and aggressive growing young start-up. The successful candidate will possess a high degree of personal accountability, impeccable communication skills, and the ability to wrangle an excitable team. The position will work globally across the organization. Innate characteristics must include: attention to detail, quest for clarity, the ability to see the big picture within all the moving parts, and the gift to make things easier not harder.
Our project manager manages projects from beginning to end. They’re problem solvers that know every detail of any given project and serve as the ‘go-to’ for both clients and Agio team. They know what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be at all times.
- Define the approach and scope of projects (goals, deliverables, schedule, and budget)
- Develop and present detailed project plans charting deliverables and milestones for all projects
- Implement all assigned project plans and guide projects successfully through the project management process securing approvals, reaching milestones, identifying priorities, adjusting to changes, and delivering the desired end-goal on time and on budget
- Manage interdisciplinary teams to evolve requirements into clear sets of deliverables.
- Coordinate scheduling of internal resources, subcontractors and third parties/vendors.
- Coordinate delivery, distribution, logistics, financials, and approvals of project materials
- Manage multiple clients, their projects and expectations
- Manage tradeoffs and be able to advise on the impact of changes in features, schedules and scope and how that impacts cost, delivery, and project objectives. Invoke change orders as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Assist the PMO team with advancing and refining project management processes
- Serve as primary client contact, shaping the project vision and managing expectations
- Play a dual role of client advocate and Agio team advocate
- Keep projects on track through clear task management, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
- Ensure delivery of all project deliverables on time, on budget and of the highest quality
- Communicate project progress, issues and resolution to the client and internal team
- Manage third-party vendors
Skills and Qualifications
- Has mastered Project Planning tools (MS Project/Project Plan, Smartsheets or similar) to develop project plans Has a solid track record of successful delivery of website development projects
- Has excellent negotiations skills and is comfortable interacting with senior-level clients and stakeholders.
- Must have outstanding communication skills and is comfortable presenting to clients and stakeholders
- Has IT/infrastructure experience
- Is flexible, pragmatic, detail-oriented and remains calm in a fast-paced environment.
- Is used to being the point person for clients.
- Knows the importance of Project Documentation for a successful project.
- Has outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Has a positive and collaborative problem-solving attitude
- Has a flexible attitude toward frequently changing client needs
- Working knowledge of Hedge Fund and Financial Institutions of various types.
- Working knowledge of IT Security Consulting and/or IT Service industry.
- B.S/B.A Degree or Relevant Experience preferred
- 20 PTO days
- 10 sick days
- 32 hours of paid volunteer time
- Commuter benefits
- Comprehensive medical benefits