19 Nov Technical Support Agent 1 (OKC)
Job title Technical Support Agent L1
Reports to Team Lead
The purpose of the Technical Support Agent is to assist the Easy Time Clock “ETC” team by providing excellent customer support via phone and email; walking customers through how to use the ETC system and hardware, and troubleshooting technical support questions using problem-solving skills.
This job is great for someone that has admin skills with a technical flair.
Duties and responsibilities
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
Answering incoming phone calls and emails regarding the use of ETC and sales including:
- Sales inquiries
- Support/troubleshooting of integrated fingerprint/badge hardware
- Website usage
- Making detailed notes in client accounts on what was done or discussed during an inquiryProviding support to ETC team and ownership through:
- Completing miscellaneous assignments including spreadsheets, etc.
- Submitting customer requests through an approved team lead process
- Involvement in collaboration as needed to improve the software and customer experience
- Maintaining FedEx Accounts, reports, and prepare shipping labels
Biometric Reader and other hardware inventory responsibilities:
- Maintaining a master spreadsheet for the tracking of incoming and outgoing readers, badges, key fobs, RMA, returns and other customer purchases
- Prepping all incoming readers for availability to sell following a detailed step by step process
- Preparing quotes and post invoices for purchases of inventory
- Preparing and Shipping inventory
- Providing assistance to clients with other online ETC products as developed
- General office help
- Participating in staffing and supporting public relations events a few times a year
These are the minimum qualifications required for this position:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Plus 2 years or more of customer support experience
- Office experience is a plus
- Knowledge of standard user interfaces such as Google, Facebook, and Microsoft products and MAC
- Know how to use a computer, iPad, smartphone and be familiar with technology devices
- Must be able to work independently and unsupervised
- Must be able to work in a teamwork environment
- Take instruction easily
- Must be able to pass a general skills computer test
Bonus points for experience in Software QA Testing, HR/Payroll, small business culture and has a lot of initiative/motivation.
Pay Scale and Benefits
This position typically pays between $10 and $12 an hour depending on experience.
This is a full-time (40 hours a week) hourly position. Employee benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision reimbursement, IRA matching up to 3%, and life insurance. Each of the benefits is activated at specific points in employment. Health insurance is available for the family and spouse of the employee at an additional cost.
Employees at ETC take advantage of 6 paid holidays each year and receive 12 personal days earned as 8 hours a month with an extra 8 hours during your birthday month.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
This job is repetitious in nature and will require long periods of sitting, frequent interruptions from the telephone, and employees work from a computer 80% or more of their workday.
Ability to lift 25 pounds & package items for shipping.
Easy Time Clock is a small business environment with a current team of 8 and in a period of growth and development. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 6 pm. The current shift available is 9:30 am to 6 pm with a 30-minute unpaid break. The shift is subject to change to any time period between 8:30 am to 6 pm.
This position directly reports to the team lead and will abide by all rules and regulations in the
ETC Employee handbook. No positions report to this position and this is not considered a supervisory position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Support: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)